Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally...Let your creative juices flow linky party!

Hello there. I really appreciate all of you just kinda stickin around while my blog has been idle for a little. Life happens. Blog takes a backseat. You know. I do have some super cute Valentine's decor to share with you. Look at me craftin away....
These are some cute stackable paper mache boxes I found at Hobby Lobby. Not only was the paper mache things on sale for 50% off the Valentine's stuff was 30% off so I got these at 80% off! The colors I used to paint these were...


Ceramcoat: Fuchsia pearl (has a cool shimmer to it)
Ceramcoat: Turquoise
Americana: Buttermilk


After they were dry I traced the lids and slapped on some cute paper! I sanded and inked the edges of the lids and wahla!
The paper is from My Mind's Eye (my most fav) and it's not up on their site (Hobby Lobby did have it in a 12X12 paper pack though) and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called...sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here you get a better shot of the details on the sides.
Sorry for the oh so awful pictures. I need a new camera SO BAD!
So hurry on over to Hobby Lobby and grab yourself some of these cute boxes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Onto partying...

*Go ahead and link up as many projects as you'd like.

* Grab the button so everyone can come party and get in on the fun (it's the nice thing to do).

* Please no links to Etsy shops or online stores.

* And last, but certainly not least, it always feels good to see that others enjoy your stuff, so please leave a comment with the two people who posted before you :)







7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for hosting! <3

xoxo
Jenn

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

Your boxes are really cute!! Thanks for hosting! ;)

Laurie said...

Beckie, thanks for hosting your great linky! I love, love your set of heart boxes - adorable! Come see me sometime this week and enter to win some awesome TapeSwell decorative tape:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2011/01/decorative-tape-giveaway.html

Sharon said...

Hi Beckie! This is my first time linking upu here! Thank you for hosting! I am your newest follower.
Have a great week!

Wendy said...

Oh no! I went to the craft shop yesterday and saw some of these heart boxes and just walked on by! Wish I'd bought them now...

Dominique @ Craft Couture said...

Thanks for hosting! New Follower :)

dominiquescraftcouture.blogspot.com

MaryJanes and Galoshes said...

Just found you. Thanks for the party!

Taylor
www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...